Are you looking for a nutritious snack that will enhance your health? Look no further!
Pistachios are health-bombs in a shell, and they taste amazing! Try them on their own, or crush them on top of your yogurt or fruit salad. Always choose unsalted pistachios, and prefer the raw ones over roasted.
Pistachios will help reduce your:
- Blood sugar & insulin levels
1. Spinach is 30% protein, with a complete amino-acid profile. This means that is contains all of the essential amino acids, and is an excellent protein source.
2. Spinach contains high levels of the amino acid tryptophan, which contributes to good mood and decreasing appetite.
3. Research shows that spinach contributes to cancer prevention and slows down cancer progression. This is particularly true for breast & prostate cancers.
4. Spinach is anti-inflammatory, and will help to ward off any –itis condition you may have.
- Black beans
(Heart lovin’ recipe below)
- Why do you need to eatGabby’s Fivebest foods for heart disease prevention?
Because heart disease is the leading cause of death world wide, across all countries & income levels(according to the World Health Organization).
Heart disease, also called cardiovascular disease (CVD), is a term that includes:
- Narrowing and/or hardening of blood vessels.